Random – Creative Digital Agency Elementor Template Kit 1.0.1
Share to your community
Frequently Bought Together
Random – Creative Digital Agency Elementor Template Kit. Random is has 16+ creative and unique design pre-built templates with fully responsive, dark design and customizable theme.
With Random, you can create modern no-code layouts for Creative Agency, Digital Agency,Online Portfolio, Designer and Freelancer website for companies or individuals. If you’re looking for high-quality designed theme with more extra features for your website, so Rozaly is the best option for you to release your website within very quick time.
Elementor Kit contains page content for Elementor page builder. This kit has been optimized for use with the free Hello Elementor theme but may be used with most themes that support Elementor.
- Cross-Browser Compatibility: FireFox, Safari, Chrome, IE9, IE10, IE11
- Using Free Plugins (Elementor Pro is not required)
- Fully Responsive Layout, Retina Ready, Ultra-High Resolution Graphics
- True no-code customization with drag and drop visual builder (Easy Customization)
- Customize fonts and colors in one place or fine-tune on individual elements
- 13+ pre-built templates ready to use
- A clean, modern designs which can be adapted and used for any website design and layout
Templates In Zip :
- About Us
- Single Service
- Our Team
- Portofolio Masonary
- Portofolio Grid
- Single Portofolio
- Article & Blog
- Single Post
- Contact Us
Required Plugins :
- Elementor Pro
- ElementsKit Lite
How to Use Template Kits:
- Install and Activate the “Envato Elements” plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress
- Download your kit file and Do not unzip
- Go to Elements > Installed Kits and click the Upload Template Kit button. You may also import automatically by clicking Connect Account to link your Elements subscription, then import under Elements > Template Kits.
- Check for the orange banner at the top and click Install Requirements to load any plugins the kit uses
- Click import on the Global Kit Styles first
- Click Import on one template at a time. These are stored in Elementor under Templates > Saved Templates.
- Go to Pages and create a new page and click Edit with Elementor
- Click the gear icon at lower-left of the builder to view page settings and choose Elementor Full Width and hide page title
- Click the gray folder icon to access My Templates tab and then Import the page you’d like to customize.
If you have Elementor Pro, headers and footers may be customized under Theme Builder.
For further support, go to Elementor > Get Help in WordPress menu.
This Template Kit uses demo images from Envato Elements. You will need to license these images from Envato Elements to use them on your website, or you can substitute them with your own