Slava – Esport & Gaming Elementor Template Kit 1.0.0
Share to your community
Frequently Bought Together
Slava is an Elementor Template Kit for those looking to create a stunning e-sports website that will leave a lasting impression. . This template kit consists of 10 fully functional pages, including homepage, about, team, stat, news, contact, single stat, single team, single news, single 404 page, and several blocks such as hero, newsletter, stat graphic, contact form, and pricing list. These pages and blocks are designed to help you showcase your e-sports team and events in the best possible way.
This is not a WordPress theme. Template Kits contain page content for Elementor page builder. This kit has been optimized for use with the free Hello Elementor theme but may be used with most themes that support Elementor.
- Elementor Free, No upgrades required
- Modern Typographic Design
- 11+ Ready to use templates
- Fully Responsive Layout
- Fully Customizable
Templates Included :
- Metform contact form
- Metform newsletter
- News Page
- error 404
- Single Page News
- Single Page Stats
- Single Page Team
- Stats Modal
- Stats Page
- Team Page
- Global Styles
Plugins installed with kit
- Elementor Header & Footer Builder
- Premium Addons for Elementor
- Graphina – Elementor Charts and Graphs
How to Use Template Kits:
- Install and Activate the “Envato Elements” plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress
- Download your kit file and Do not unzip
- Go to Elements > Installed Kits and click the Upload Template Kit button. You may also import automatically by clicking Connect Account to link your Elements subscription, then import under Elements > Template Kits.
- Check for the orange banner at the top and click Install Requirements to load any plugins the kit uses
- Click import on the Global Kit Styles first
- Click Import on one template at a time. These are stored in Elementor under Templates > Saved Templates.
- Go to Pages and create a new page and click Edit with Elementor
- Click the gear icon at lower-left of the builder to view page settings and choose Elementor Full Width and hide page title
- Click the gray folder icon to access My Templates tab and then Import the page you’d like to customize.
If you have Elementor Pro, headers and footers may be customized under Theme Builder.
For further support, go to Elementor > Get Help in WordPress menu.
How to Import Metforms
- Import the metform block templates
- Import the page template where the form appears and right-click to enable the Navigator
- Locate and select the Metform widget and click Edit Form. Choose New, then Edit Form. The builder will appear
- Click ‘Add Template’ grey folder icon.